Why Join WEB?
We are committed to helping define the role of the benefits professional in the 21st century. As changing legislation, technology and market forces reshape the profession, products and delivery systems, WEB will continue developing programs, educational opportunities and services to help its members meet the challenges ahead.
Your membership includes:
- Deeply discounted participation in local chapter meetings where you can increase your knowledge in legislation and regulations, health and welfare and retirement topics
- Access to free, “Members Only” Webinars scheduled 3 times a year.
- Valuable discounts to additional Webinars scheduled throughout the year. WEB Webinars feature nationally recognized subject matter experts, covering a wide range of benefits topics, including a regularly scheduled legislative update.
- Free access to the searchable, online WEB Membership Directory, where you can connect and collaborate with other WEB Members across the country
- 24 issues of Benefits Insider: WEB's online publication, provides the latest developments from our Nation's Capital
- Online, in the "Members Only" section of the website, we offer speaker presentations from WEB chapters around the country
- Excellent networking opportunities with the broadest range of benefits professionals in the industry
- WEB's two-for-one membership fee includes membership in a local chapter and the national organization
- Some chapters offer Continuing Education Credits for various designations